$117.73 ($69.29 USD)
$1.00 AUD = $0.60 USD
Out of stock
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Big bellied skinning blade
- Thumb disk; “wave shaped opening feature”
- Manual opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr14MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Textured G-10 front, 410 bead-blasted finish back
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Open length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.8 oz. (166 g)
This knife is part of Kershaw’s series of hunting knives—for the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands.
There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock
A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.