$1.00 AUD = $0.60 USD
Only 1 left in stock
The Comeback’s look is so clean that, at first glance, you won’t notice how different it really is. For instance, there are no screws visible from the front. All you see is the sweep of the blade and handle, the oversized, concave pivot, and the handle insert with its subtle, debossed Kershaw logo. The Comeback also has a decorative backspacer and a reversible pocketclip with custom cutouts. The knife opens smoothly with the KVT ball-bearing system. A sturdy frame lock secures the blade safely open during use. Try it once and you’ll “comeback” for more.
- Hidden screws and special touches make the Comeback a classy EDC
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness; stonewashed finish hides use scratches
- All-steel handle features oversize pivot, inset logo, decorative backspacer, and unique pocketclip
- Manual opening with KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper for easy, one-handed opening
- Opening: KVT ball-bearing opening with flipper
- Lock: Frame lock
- Pocketclip: Reversible (right/left, tip-up)
- Features: Decorative pivot cap, Kershaw inset
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Stainless steel, bead-blasted finish
- Blade: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall: 7.5 in. (19.1 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz. (127.6 g)
- Frame Lock
A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
Designer: KERSHAW ORIGINALS
Release Year: 2020