$1.00 AUD = $0.60 USD
A knife that’s dressed for success. Now in Burgundy even. At first glance, it could be mistaken for a pen tucked into a shirt pocket. And that’s exactly the way the CEO Burgundy folding knife was designed. With a supremely low profile and no corners cut on usability and ergonomics, it embodies the working spirit of everyday carry.
Known for his clean, simple, highly-usable designs, Richard Rogers releases another formidable knife from his shop in the scrubby hills of Magdalena, New Mexico. Created with dress shirt pockets and v-neck scrubs in mind, the slim, low-profile CEO poses as a pen until a sealed letter needs opening or a suit needs a finishing touch. With lubed ball bearings in the pivot to reduce friction, a slim thumb stud sets IKBS in motion, quickly deploying the satin-finished stainless steel blade. A locking liner keeps it securely in place between the sleek and strong glass-reinforced nylon handle.
The CEO: pairs best with an extra dark roast and a long to-do list.
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Strong And Visual: Resin infused fiber handle combines strength with visual appeal
- Fast Opening: Recessed thumbstud with IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade fast
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Slim clip fits comfortably in pocket
|Weight||2.20 oz (62.37g)|
|Thickness||0.09″ (2.18 mm)|
|Blade Length||3.11″ (78.92 mm)|
|Clip||Right Hand; Tip Down|
|Blade Hardness||HRC 58-60|
|Overall||7.63″ (193.68 mm)|