$169.93 ($99.99 USD)
$1.00 AUD = $0.60 USD
Only 2 left in stock
An homage to his roots.
World-renowned designer Ken Onion made Hawaii home many years ago. So, to pay tribute to his deep love of the island’s rich culture and verdant landscape, he designed the Bona Fide™ everyday carry folding knife to suggest the shape of a traditional Hawaiian waʻa, or canoe. And with Field Strip Gen II, it’s just as powerful as it looks.
- Easy Maintenance: Field Strip – take apart your knife for cleaning without tools
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Lightweight And Strong: Aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Low Profile: Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
The knife that meets at the crossroads of futuristic usability and an homage to tradition.
How Field Strip Gen II Works
Slide the lever up to disassemble, easily releasing the knife into three components. Place the blade between the two handles in the closed position and slide the lever down to reassemble.
|Blade Length||3.59″ (91.08 mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.13″ (3.38 mm)|
|Overall Length||8.25″ (209.55 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.66″ (118.34 mm)|
|Weight||4.30 oz. (121.90g)|
|Style||Folding Knife w/Liner Lock|